Saturday, September 21, 2013

Greenery


Summer may be over but I'm not willing to let go of the green just yet. Our local florist has an annual brown paper bag plant sale and I got myself one of those big ole' ficus lyrata plants.  Would like to pick up a half dozen of everything, of course.






And parked amidst greenery of another sort; my little red truck now being sold for parts and scrap after a recent collision. I was waiting to turn into my driveway on our (very) busy street and someone came crashing into me from the back and pushed us, luckily, not into oncoming traffic but a couple hundred yards down the road.
Goodbye little truck you were great, just great. I wish I had taken a better picture of you but this will have to do.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the demise of the little red ranger, and the shock you have experienced.

bc said...

thanks kiddo - am ready for No More Bad Things that's for sure